Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Goodbye Sacto!


We have decided that living with the levee-flood thrill is just not exciting enough; so we are moving back to LA so that we can have the excitement of fires, traffic, smog and terrorist attacks. Well, actually, I've sent out over 2000 resumes to companies in Sac, and only one person has called me. So I think my big city NYC credentials are too impressive, or not impressive enough. Actually, the majority of the job growth in the Sac area has been in construction or warehouses, which are really not up my alley. Though it might be fun to drive one of those little truck things that lift pallets of stuff for about two hours or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good bye Napa. Hello Tar pit.

J S Grant said...

I haven't told the dogs yet - I haven't told them they're adopted yet either. Hell, I haven't even told them they're not allowed on the jungle gym - oops, I mean couch.