Monday, May 29, 2006

LA Stories



After hitting the little Sunday farmer's market on Melrose Place (good name for a soap opera, don't you think?) we were stopped at a traffic light on La Cienega Blvd when I heard a little "crash." I looked over and a Mini Cooper had rear ended a stopped Hummer. Unless the Hummer had magnets (Hey maybe X-men's Magneto was driving!) it was the mini's fault.

Another lovely L.A. moment came last week when I put on my really expensive suit and went on a job interview. I went to a house in a canyon overlooking the valley and was asked to have a meeting poolside. I sat on expensive teak that had bird doo doo on it in my exquisite blue grey suit and looked out at the canyon, the valley, the pool and spoke about Project Management, all the while wondering if I had enough sun block on.

No comments: