Monday, February 19, 2007

Remoras


It is winter and the wood floors are cold and so in a post-holiday fit of consumerism (the terrorists, they have not won!) I bought a pair of slippers. Allegedly the whole wait-until-January thing is all about getting things on sale. But ahem, these were too fabulous to be on sale, and of course, they were really too silly for anyone to actually buy, so they should have been on sale. But they weren't. And I bought them and took them home and ripped open the package and put them on my tootsies.

Well the peebs like them too. They just latched on to those little puffs and sucked on them, one on each side as I walked around. Latched on just like remoras. So I started to shake one foot and then the other. And they started to get real mouthy all over my slippers and feet. So I started running, which made them follow me. What a great game! She put fuzzy chew toys on her feet! Weeeee! So I'm taking bets on how long they last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a green slipper I would want to chew on it too. Or at least lick it.

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, glad you're home from work!